HHH Glass Tempering Furnaces Feature Industry-leading Efficiency and Customization
HHH Tempering Resources’ furnaces provide the ability for your business to grow through increased sales and production—you won’t find a more reliable or higher quality system in the industry. Our glass tempering furnaces are known for outlasting the competition, reducing your energy costs and ensuring less downtime.
HHH Glass Tempering Furnace Benefits
- Designed with redundancies to ensure operational up-time
- Cost effective ceramic end caps improve roll wave distortion
- Ceramic rolls are tested to an average “TIR” less than .005”
- Engineered for quick adjustments between glass thicknesses and edge kink elimination
- Designed with random oscillation to improve glass tempering consistency and eliminate iridescence
- Programmed for bias zones to eliminate hot and cold inconsistencies
- Produced to manually adjust quench setting and occupy the smallest footprint
- Redundant drive belt continues to roll if belt breaks
- Built with cost effective ceramic rolls, no costly end caps required
- Operated with Windows-based, touch screen technology
HHH Glass Tempering Furnace Features
- Capacity to temper glass from 3mm to 19mm thick
- Replacement parts are commercially available from suppliers such as Grainger®
- Hard coat or soft coat tempering solutions available
Custom HHH Glass Tempering Furnace Manufacturing
Every furnace is designed and manufactured to meet your specific tempering requirements from sizes 42″ to 120″.
Work with HHH Tempering Resources for glass furnace customization that begins on day one. Our process starts with extensive interviews of your team so that HHH engineers can incorporate all of your needs and desires into the glass furnace design, build and installation. Some topics covered in the interviews include:
- Glass manufacturing plant dimensions
- Electric power availability
- Local noise abatement issues
- Floor and subfloor weight requirements
- Waste water needs
For more information on the HHH Tempering Resources’ production process, click here.
Electrical Requirements and Support for HHH Glass Tempering Furnaces
- Plan for at least 300 kW
- The highest production furnace requires almost 1,900 kW
- Panels are built and labeled as UL-508A Industrial Control
Our electrical department offers assistance to your electrical contractor from design to installation. Contact HHH’s glass tempering experts at email@example.com for more assistance.
HHH Tempering Resources Catalog
Click image below to preview the entire HHH Tempering Resources Product Catalog.
Add an HHH Tempering Furnace to your line
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below to discuss furnaces, installation and service options with our tempering experts.