Comprehensive glass edging lines adapt to your glass fabrication requirements and production needs.
- Easy operation
- Water-free grinding for superior glass protection
- Fast grinding speeds
- Edging line customization options for optimal productivity
Super Speed Automatic Double Edger Line
Fully-automated, double glass edging is ideal for Low-E glass and insulated glass units.
- Glass Size Detection: 40 m/min
- Max Edging Speed: 15 m/min
- Width Adjustment Speed: 20 m/min
- Transfer Table Speed: 50 m/min
Edging Line Composition
- Automatic checking table
- Double Edger No.1
- One Transferring Table
- Double Edger No.2
- Glass Thickness: 3 – 25 mm. (1/8 – 1 in.)
- Minimum Glass Size: 350 x 350 mm – 400 x 400 mm. (13.7 x 13.7 in – 15 ¾ x 15 ¾ in.)
- Maximum Glass Size: 2500 x 2500 mm. (98 x 98 in.)
- Max Flat Edge Polishing: 5 mm.
Straight-Line Double Edger Line
Progressive technology developments make this glass polishing system smarter than ever. Machine 1’s master computer can control the entire polishing line, while machine 2 controls glass movement on a separate second line.
- Glass Speed: 0.5-8 m/min
- Width Adjustment Speed: 2 m/min
- Servo-motor Control: 8 m/min
- Transfer Table Speed: 0.5-30 m/min
- I type layout (manual or automatic glass transfer)
- U type layout (automatic glass transfer)
- L type layout ( manual or automatic glass transfer)
Request a consult
At HHH Tempering Resources, all of our glass fabrication equipment is backed by U.S.-based technical support and complete parts stocking. Our consultants work with you upon installation to increase efficiencies and reduce downtime in your facility. Interested in how glass edging equipment might benefit your business, request a consultation with the HHH technical team below.